We use cookies and other technologies to personalize content and ads, provide social media features and analyze traffic to our site.
Details and possible objections can be found in our data protection declaration.

Niche Beauty

Aesop

The Melodist

€ 73,00
In Stock Free shipping € 73,00 / 1 piece
Wishlist
Size 1 set
Picture

Wishlist

The ultimate Home Kit, limited edition.

The Seasonal Gift Kits ‘Of Muse and Myth’, celebrates the Muses from Greek mythology, the goddesses of the arts, honoured since antiquity as inspirations in culture, literature and the arts. The kit offering is rounded out by an essential home kit and body care quartet. Housed in reusable tan amenity cases, each kit is wrapped in a vibrant sleeve featuring New York-based artist Giovanni Garcia-Fenech’s original illustrations.

The Melodist honours the Muse of music, Euterpe, and the all-encompassing pleasure we derive from the universal language of music and song.

The set contains:
• Olous Aromatique Room Spray (3.4 fl oz / 100 ml)
• Post-Poo Drops (3.4 fl oz /100 ml)
• Body Cleansing Soap Slab (3.5 oz / 100 g)

• All Kits are packaged in amenity cases made of washable paper, the inserts are made from a 98% recycled sugar cane / paper pulp mix. The remaining 2% is made from virgin wood fibre.
• Biodegradable and recyclable

Enjoy in your daily routine.

Olous Aromatique Room: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 80, d-Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Geraniol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Citronellol

Post-Poo Drops: Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 80, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract.
Body Cleansing Soap Slab: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, d-Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate.

We do not believe that CLEAN products are a must or the answer to every skin care problem. But we want to provide a quick guide for those who want to avoid certain ingredients.

Our Clean Beauty concept is primarily defined by the ingredients you won't find in the products with the CLEAN icon:

BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole), BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene), chemical sunscreens, EDTA, ethanolamines, ethoxylated ingredients (Ceteareth-20, emulsifying wax, PEGS, polysorbate-20, polysorbate-40, steareth-20, sulfates), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, methychloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone, methylcellulose or 2-methoxyethanol, nitro- and polycyclic musk, parabens, petrolatum and paraffin, phthalates, resorcinol, silicones, animal by-products, toluene, triclosan and triclocarban.

With this icon you can see at a glance which products meet the standard of our CLEAN Guide.

Read more in theSTUDIO about THE NICHE CLEAN GUIDE!

* Prices include VAT. Free shipping within Germany.
Orders to Switzerland are shipped excluding VAT – please view for further terms.
Shipping to other international Destinations vary.

Delivery period 1-3 working days

Art. no. 470-118

Contact Details

Share this Product

We recommend