Niche Beauty
image

The Nue Co.

A trip to Copenhagen was the inspiration and life changer for the Londoner Jules Miller to found 'The Nue Co.'; an uncomplicated, innovative range of dietary supplements and wellbeing products. The brand creates products using formulas that are free from potentially harmful toxic fillers and preservatives. By blending the best of natural and alternative medicine with clinically backed science, they enable better absorptions through the body to drive real results you can actually feel.

Shop now

Niche Beauty favourites

  • new

Barrier Culture Cleanser

The Nue Co.

One-step facial cleanser with pre-, pro- and postbiotics, strengthens the microbiome, suitable for any skin.

Select
  • new

Barrier Culture Moisturizer

The Nue Co.

Moisturizer with ceramides and probiotics, regenerating and plumping, strengthens the microbiome, suitable for any skin.

Select
  • Exclusive

Forest Lungs

The Nue Co.

Anti-stress fragrance with notes of vetiver, cedar, pine, patchouli and bergamot, reduces everyday stress and anxiety, sensory supplement, unisex & vegan.

Select
  • Exclusive

Skin Hydrator

The Nue Co.

Supplement capsules to strengthen the skin, anti-aging.

Select
  • Exclusive

Skin Filter

The Nue Co.

Supplement capsules for a healthy, even skin, anti-aging.

Select
  • Exclusive

Defence Drops

The Nue Co.

Immune booster, ideal for long distance flights.

Select
  • Exclusive

Debloat Food + Prebiotic

The Nue Co.

Supplement powder against stomach problems and bloating, bestseller.

Select
  • Exclusive

Prebiotic + Probiotic

The Nue Co.

Supplement capsules against stomach and digestive problems, promotes healthy skin.

Select

Forest Lungs

This anti-stress supplement in the form of a fragrance brings the outside in. Based on the concept of medicalizing nature this sensory supplement stimulates the parasympatheic (rest) nervous system and reduces stress and anxiety in everyday life.

Shop now

The Nue Co.

PHILOSOPHY

PHILOSOPHY

PROVEN

The Nue Co. blend science and natural innovation to deliver effective, yet gentle solutions. That means working with clinically proven ingredients, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines.

The Nue Co.

PHILOSOPHY

PHILOSOPHY

CLEAN

All formulas are free from toxic preservatives, additives, flavorings, and sweeteners. Organic, vegan, and gluten-free where possible. Always cruelty-free.

The Nue Co.

PHILOSOPHY

PHILOSOPHY

Sustainable

All ingredients are responsibly sourced from around the world and 95% of the materials are infinitely recyclable. The Nue Co. is working on the other 5%.